About us

Monday, January 31, 2022

Boyfriend keeps initiating plans then cancelling the last minute

I(21F) don’t get my boyfriend(22M) or what’s Hes doing. For some reason he’s constantly busy which he’s never been. He has free time and will initiate us to hang out while he has that little time. I get excited all day just for him to cancel last minute. This is like his 5th time this month, he never cancelled plans before. I read so many posts about stuff like this and it’s always the same answer “he’s not into you.” So I do my best to try to end things with him and even friendzone him but it makes him mad. He told me he was busy all week last week, and he was going to a party with family. So there was a lot of videos of the party getting shared on Facebook(he doesn’t have social media) and I looked to see if I could find him. I didn’t se anything sus. He wasnt around any girls are doing anything. He wasn’t doing much just standing there and he was pretty much the only person who didn’t have their phone in his hand. So this week free he told me he was busy, yesterday he called me wanting to hang out. He told me to text him when I’m done. So I got in the shower all excited and got dress then texted him was he ready, he texts me something popped he has to be somewhere. Maybe after? So after he’s done doing whatever he’s doing he says I can come. I don’t get out of bed or do anything cause I had a feeling he would cancel. About 3 minutes low and behold I get a phone call. He calls and says never mind don’t come, he has a lot on his mind he needs to think about. It’s really unfair and I wish he would tell me what’s really going on. I haven’t seen him since two and a half week. The day we finally did hang out, the few days before he had cancelled on me.

TL;DR: boyfriend initiates plans but always cancels the very last minute.

submitted by /u/gerrytimpo
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment