About us

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

How we met: ‘I was looking for new hair – new me. The salon booked me in with JP’

Iona, 27, and JP, 31, were both recently single when she went to the hairdressers looking for a fresh look in 2019. Now they are married and live in south London

When Iona stepped into the hairdressing salon in 2019, she was hoping for a fresh look after a break-up. “I was going for the new hair, new me thing,” she says. “There was a bit of summer left and I thought I could still be hot and sexy.” She had been going to the same salon for a few years, but usually had her hair cut by a female stylist. “She wasn’t working when I wanted to go, so they booked me in with JP instead as he was the only stylist free,” she says.

When Iona arrived, she was struck by how attractive JP was. They chatted as he cut her hair, bonding over their shared love of music. “I’d seen her around before,” says JP. “I remember thinking she was beautiful. We realised we’d been at the same small festival in France earlier that summer. It turned out we’d been in the same room quite a few times, but never spoken.”

Want to share your story? Tell us a little about yourself, your partner and how you got together by filling in the form here.

Continue reading...

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment