About us

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Need help losing virginity

TLDR: need some advice on how to go about losing my virginity

I'm 22f and just haven't really cared about losing it before, I don't have any issues in getting male attention and know I could lose it within the next hour if i needed to, but recently I feel like my fear of judgement in regards to still being a virgin is holding me back from pursuing any actual relationships (romantically and purely physically). I don't care about losing it in some sentimental/ meaningful experience/ with someone I care about. What the best way to go about it and what should I expect? I’ve had a few people suggest hiring a SW or asking a close male friend but I don’t think that’s really my jam at all, I would prefer for it to be with someone I don’t have to see again if it’s too awkward lol

submitted by /u/Hot-Attitude-1653
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment