About us

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Why Would My Girlfriend Hide Me from Some Of Her Instagram Stories?

Hey,

I've been 29M dating my girlfriend 28F for a few years now, and we're actually planning to get married soon. However, a few weeks ago, I discovered something that's been bothering me, and I'm really confused about it.

I found out that she occasionally hides me from some of her Instagram stories. It's not a regular thing, and from what I can see, she's mostly hiding me from some memes she posts or quotes. You know the type—those vague quotes about "when people do this or that." Nothing related to our relationship, and never posted her pictures on these stories.

I decided not to confront her about it yet because I'm trying to understand why she'd do this, also i found out as a stalker with another account because it's been like 2 weeks she haven't posted anything and kept talking to me normally on IG!

Why would someone hide his boyfriend from memes or posts not even related to him, i feel like she's showing me a personality and posts with a second personality.

Is this a red flag, or could there be another explanation? am I overthinking this? I could really use some advice from the community.

TL;DR : GF hides me sometimes from her IG stories, mainly memes or instagram pages posts.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

submitted by /u/Healthy_Guidance_413
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment