About us

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Gf (26F) messaged me once at 3pm and then nothing.

For context, we've been dating for 2.5 years and normally message a few times during the day, and often tell each other goodnight. We haven't seen each other for a week as she was tired and she actually cancelled on an event we were meant to go to this weekend that we'd planned for months. All good, she is tired.

My girlfriend messaged me at 3pm yesterday once showing me her getting a winey lunch with her best friend for her birthday. I messaged her back an hour later talking about my day, showed her some stuff. Since her message at 3, radio silence.

She went to lunch, went home, ignored my messages and went to sleep at 10-11ish and didn't think to message me back?

She may need time to decompress, relax, etc. Is messaging your partner a message or two back too tiring?

I am insecure. I want to gauge how insecure I am being right now, or if it's mildly reasonable for me to be a bit annoyed by this? I view our relationship as serious, with a future, and I like to communicate with my partner at least in intervals. She may be different.

I know a lot of people that would be annoyed by this, but I also know people who have a relationship dynamic where they don't talk for a day or two (weird to me personally).

I'd appreciate anyone's insight.

TL;DR: Gf hasn't messaged me back since 3pm yesterday, which I consider quite annoying but also worry it may mean I am insecure. Would love advice.

submitted by /u/sjahdaksjhdakjh
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment