About us

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Our relationship was bad, so why can’t I get over my ex? | Ask Philippa

You tried to fit this man into your dream – and it’s the loss of the dream you are mourning, says Philippa Perry

The question I don’t know how to get over my ex. I feel as if the breakup has been like a frog being slowly boiled to death – I didn’t see it coming and it got progressively worse.

In September, we had a holiday abroad together and he enquired about apartments and asked me to think about whether it was a place I could see myself moving to. We had also agreed that I would come off the pill in a couple of months. He came with me to two weddings and my family said how happy we seemed.

Continue reading...

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment