About us

Monday, March 28, 2022

Me (21F) get mistreated by my younger friends (19F-18F)

Should I continue being friends with them or not?

I have two university friends that are younger than me. I’m a very friendly person, and so they said that they don’t feel the age gap while I do.

I’ve been disrespected by them sometimes as they had more knowledge in the major we study while I didn’t. I tend to ask so many questions to understand and get the accurate information, but one of them keeps saying that she felt like she was the taking care of me bcoz shes the one who tends to answer and sometimes she ignores me completely because she said that my questions were dumb.

The other one keeps saying that shes so smart and her IQ is so high whenever she answers something or knows the answer to something…?

They also do things that I don’t agree with at all, but at the end of the day they are sometimes nice and worry about me.

I know the value of myself and I respect myself thats why I have distend myself from them but I feel like I did it too fast. and that they might be confused of why I just stopped talking to them one day.

I also feel like I the opportunity to make many friends because of them.

I’d really appreciate hearing your opinion.

TDLR; My younger university friends treated me bad but I cut my friendship with them instantly which might make them confused

submitted by /u/Sasha99999
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment