About us

Thursday, March 3, 2022

I am attracted to my cousin.

I know it's weird from this title but IDK why I feel this way to one of my cousins. She's my first cousin she is only 10 and I am 15. She actually lives not far from us so I see her more often than my other cousins. So, I'm kinda close to her than my other cousins. So, I don't know why but recently I started feeling attracted to her. IDK if it's because of her looks she's really good looking than most of my other cousins and a lot of people have called her pretty and stuff. She's like cute and she's gotta good booty I know I shouldn't be saying this, I am not sure if I have paedophilia.

So, I didn't try to do anything since she was my cousin. But yesterday my aunt dropped my cousin off at our house while she and my mom were going shopping. So, I was alone with my cousin I was just sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV when my cousin came and sat next to me. We were talking about something when she began cuddling with me for some reason. We decided to watch a movie and she was moving closer to me on the couch and sat on my lap IDEK why.

When she sat on my lap I got a boner I think she could feel it as well because she was wearing tight leggings. She made me put my arms around her hips and IDK why I really felt like wanting to kiss her at that moment. But my mom and my aunt returned soon after that and it was quite awkward. But we pretended as nothing happened and my cousin and my aunt left soon.

So, IDK why but it felt like she was trying to hit on me. I know I really shouldn't be thinking about this but I can't help and after what happened yesterday it has increased my urges even more. I am thinking about telling her because I think she might feel the same way. But I don't know if it will be the right thing to do. So, any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

TL;DR; I am attracted to my younger cousin and she hit on me yesterday. It has increased my urges for her even more I am not sure what to do so any advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/WTFis_wrong_withme
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment