About us

Sunday, March 6, 2022

How do I seem like a cool uncle when I have no experience around kids?

My (24M) gf has nephews (5&7) and I'm going to one of their birthdays in a few months. I've always wanted to be an uncle (I think owing to the fact that I had an uncle by marriage who is genuinely one of the best people I know) and I want to make a good first impression on these lads. I have a few little cousins but I've not engaged with them too much so I'm not entirely sure how to talk to children. Is there anything I can do other than getting them a gift to help me win them over?

tl;dr I wanna be a good uncle and might not get another chance. Tips for being liked by kids?

submitted by /u/jaspotron
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment