About us

Thursday, March 31, 2022

I’m very happy with my partner, but why won’t he divorce his wife? | Ask Annalisa Barbieri

He may feel ashamed, scared – or perhaps he’s just lazy? Either way, you need to look at legal avenues that may open doors for him

I’m in a relationship with a man who is separated from his wife but not divorced. He left her five years ago and says their marriage had been over long before that, but he decided to stay until his children left home. We are both in our 50s and his children are now young adults. I was divorced in my 40s and have no children.

We live separately. We’ve had a very happy relationship for several years, but there has always been the elephant in the room of his marriage and the block it presents to our planning a future together.

Continue reading...

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment