About us

Friday, March 4, 2022

Re-friend?

TL;DR should I re-friend with crush?

About 7-8 weeks ago I told my coworker that I (M31) love her (F36) backfired and we didn't talked for a week. A week later, She came by and said that she values our friendship and asked if I regret that my decision to tell her how I feel. I said "no, I felt love and I told you so. I won't be the guy who's waiting in the corner for you to notice me." ( Not sure about exact words but context was something like that) Anyway we are not talking anymore ( it's ok for me) and she has a boyfriend now which shows my decision is protects me mentally. ( I do still have feelings, it's reducing by the time yet I didn't fall in love her in a day, it took a while vise versa ) And today her best friend came by and asked to me again if I feel regret about my decision. I said no. And it's puzzles me. I don't have a grey area. If I love someone, I do love; if I don't love i don't. I value friendship and people but it's not the "LOVE" and for me losing a friendship is not that hard. Yet I don't understand her motive. I mean ok, she values me. just it's not love and as I don't have any control over it neither she. And this is understandable. So why she tries to be friend again. I don't understand the drive. Help :) Ps: I believe I need more time if she asks me personally Its gonna be my answer.

submitted by /u/Laleltharn
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment