About us

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Do you think 3 weeks of alone time is reasonable? I’m 24F and my partner for 2 years is 24M

I (24F) and my partner (24M) have been together for 2 years. We don’t live together but we usually see each other every weekend. Sometimes I stay in his place from Saturday to Sunday and sometimes he stays in my place from Friday to Saturday. We call each other every night after work.

Lately I want some alone time because I just want to rest and I miss doing things/going to different places on my own. I want to be alone for about 3 weeks.

He never really asks for alone time but whenever I want some time on my own, it’s usually just 1 week max and he’s fine with it.

Tldr: Before I tell him about this, do you think 3 weeks is reasonable considering we only see each other every weekend?

submitted by /u/sundaydriveph
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment