About us

Friday, April 5, 2024

My gf 18F wants to break up due to my 19M Company’s Industry

I 19M and my gf 18F have been dating just over a year and during this time I have set up a Nightclub events management company with a few of my friends. We are in Ibiza this season delivering events and she already don't like the fact that l'm out there as she thinks it's for 'single people only' and she don't know if she trusts me enough.

I told her the plan was to go out next summer and continuously go out there to continue the business growth and she said we may as well break up now. She would come out but she doesn't want to put her career on hold for me and I don't expect her to, and she doesn't want to come out as she doesn't like/trust my friends I'm going out there with.

Any suggestions to what I can do/say? Or is it one of them things where I’m helpless.

TL;DR Girlfriend wants to end things as I'm going to Ibiza for the season with my business and she don't think she can handle me going out there every season.

submitted by /u/Used_Entrepreneur990
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment