About us

Monday, April 29, 2024

GF dated well known musicians before me. Worried I won't be enough for her!

TL;DR: I feel inadequate about my GF dating well known musicians in the past. Will I be enough? Any advice?

Hey, so I've (F, 40) met an amazing woman (36) who's smart, creative, funny and kind. She tells me how amazing I am all the time ...There's just one problem....

She's been pretty open about her past and working in the music industry she has dated a few musicians, some quite well known.

I can't get it out of my head. I've started to feel inadequate and wonder what she sees in me after dating some really cool people. I made the mistake of watching some videos of them on YouTube and now I feel even worse. I can't compare. I worry that once the initial excitement has worn off I won't be enough for her.

I know this is all me and nothing she's done wrong. it doesn't help that I used to be a musician myself but I was never successful amd haven't played for years so there's probably a bit of jealousy there. I'm aware I'm insane

Does anyone have any advice on how I can snap out of this? Should I tell her how I feel? Thanks 🙏🏻

submitted by /u/SecondSea7511
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment