About us

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Still lover other [30M] and [30F] after 7 years. Mental health issues so we parted ways. Any idea how to fix it?

break up reason My view - I was suffering from high levels of stress from a job. It impacted the relationship. I stopped wanted to go out, felt scared, didn’t want to leave the house or have sex. I lost so much weight that no clothes I had would fit. I have quit the toxic job and I am In counselling.

Her view - she thought I lost interest in her. She felt hurt by this. She was trying to help me but my mental health wasn’t great and I didn’t listen to her.

post break up She came a lot to our old flat. To take her items and also help me pack up and move to my new flat. We spoke a lot about the relationship

  • she said three times after we broken up to early. Was there another way to make you realise the issues
  • she wants me in her life. The last day before moving she cried as she thought it will be the last time she saw me each time she came she stayed a while. Hugging me not wanting to leave. The last day she said “I know I have to go but my body wants to stay. I said I am getting help, but she said it will be too much in one go. To fix mental health and work on relationships
  • she asked what changes will you do if we get back
  • she said this is the best relationship she ever had.
  • while packing she said I wish we didn’t have to do this many times

why she might not come back - she said she doesn’t want to give me false idea that we can get back together. Right now she can’t say as she is hurt and her defences are up. I’m reply I said I won’t chase you and leave it. She said “are you giving up so soon?” - she said she doesn’t want to jump back in while the route issues are there -she said she wants space to heal but I can call her if I ever need anything

Is there a chance I could try again with her. We are in limited contact to sort out joint bills, lease agreements etc.

Could after giving her space to heal, I could text her and maybe meet up or should I just give up. We both love each other but I’ve hurt her due to my mental health

Tl;dr can I fix our relationship, she thinks I didn’t love her and she got hurt

submitted by /u/Brokenheart229
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment