About us

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Does my boyfriend want me sexually?

Tl;dr: He says he's attracted to me but never initiates sex. I'm confused.

Me: 26f Him: 33m Generally I would say yes. He always calls me beautiful. He always tries to watch when I'm changing clothes. When we have sex he always comes. Sometimes he says he enjoyed it after sex. But I just can't get my head around why he never initiates. We've been together for almost four month and he's initiated like maybe a total of five times?

So I was thinking he just has a lower libido than me. He once told me he doesn't want to have sex every day. But he also told me that before we were together he masturbated at least once a day. So now I'm confused. Is the sex just bad? :( But he also told me, he had the same problem with his last girlfriend, that she wanted sex more often than him. I don't get it.

submitted by /u/Lemon-Over-Ice
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment