About us

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Husband caught cheating.. this time we have a child together.

My husband cheated and tried to justify it..

At a HUGE loss. Any advice or uplifting words would be much appreciated..

Long story short as I'm dead inside writing this. Once a cheater always a cheater. I keep giving him chances as i did love him. Love is blind. I'm an idiot. Cheated before marriage. Still married him thinking he changed. Even agreed to an open lifestyle to help those urges, spice up our love life... Caught him cheating during an unplanned pregnancy (only found dating site emails), forgave him for our "little family" sake. Been going well until I found out yesterday by photo and multuple videos of partners he has been cheating basically our whole marriage. Married 2018/started from whag the evidence shows back in 2021

Again, idiot, stay at home mom no income coming in. Made an appt with STD clinic and lawyer.. honestly just dead inside while trying to stay strong on outside for our little one. Just getting this off my chest really and any advice to go forward.. don't want to tell my family in case we work through things?

I'm so fucking scared this is happening now that we have a little one.. marriage was so important to me so that's my excuse for sticking it out.. through thick and thin. Again... IDIOT. The guy I loved died two days ago 4/16 it feels... I'm grieving someone living.. I don't even know who he is or what he is capable of

He hasn't really done or said anything but I want you to keep the house for you and the baby. He's tried sleeping in his truck but I told him we need to be cordial and to sleep on the couch..

Lengthy Update 4/18 I had to initiate conversation.. but he basically said he hasn't done or said anything like he's done in the past because he doesn't feel he deserves any more chances. He's shamed to look or even be speaking to me. If I want he can go figure it out or if I want to go he understands.. things got heated at the end where I said if he wasn't the father of my child I'd want him to off himself which wasn't right where he then proceeds to say "this happened because you didn't leave me alone when I tried to break up with you before.." which yes we had problems but it was a mutual agreement to work through things.. he also said where's my passport and tried to grab it where I stopped him saying you're going to leave your son?! Like that?! Our baby woke up and we didn't and won't argue in front of our little one. He grabbed our baby hugged him then looked at me and told me he wants to be with me and him. He wants his family. That stuff happened in the past.. he's ashamed for what's he done. He just knows a relationship can't be built off trust... I said so you're saying your not willing to try and build it again? How'd this be me fighting for it.. he said yeah but we both know I don't deserve anymore chances.

Small part of me doesn't want to give up our marriage.. maybe therapy would help? ..I hate myself for not just throwing his shit out and saying good riddance

TL;DR My husband got caught cheating again..want to keep our family together but it seems like our whole marriage was a sham.

submitted by /u/Minimum-Traffic-7656
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment