About us

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Am I (F26) wrong for wanting my bf (M26) to text me.

Story here is really simple. My boyfriend has never been a guy who's been good at texting me . That hasn't been a problem for me until recently, because he moved country. He calls me maybe once a week, and will give an occasional text, if I text him first, that said not always that he even answers, and sometimes he can spend 1-2 days to answer. Our plan is that I will move with him, but I'm feel a bit left in the dark. I tried to tell him last time we spoke that he's a dry texter, but he just said that that's just who he is. I'm I wrong for wanting him to communicate more? I'd just like a text a day asking how I am or a good night text.

TL;DR long distant boyfriend is horrible at texting or communicating with me. Am I wrong for being upset by this?

submitted by /u/Such_Consequence_621
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment