About us

Sunday, May 21, 2023

My [25f] boyfriend [29m] wont come to my family bbq today

Hi everyone,

I am beyond depressed right now. My cat died last month and my grandmother has days to live so this situation going on right now with my bf is not helping.

So yesterday my family told me to ask him if he was free for today to come by for a family bbq, my sister will be there with her bf as well. I found out in the morning and wanted to tell him immediately to give him the invite but lo and behold he is sleeping.

He wakes up around 9:30pm and calls me and I let him know the bbq is at 1pm the next day and my sis is bringing her bf. He says its too short notice and I get pissed because he was sleeping so I couldnt tell him earlier. I am hurt because I am going through a lot and want him to be at the bbq with me. He says he needs to sleep at 1pm so it wont work for him.

He stays up all night playing league of legends and apparently “working” at his freelance job. I told him to see a doctor about this sleep schedule for over a year and he refuses.

What should I do? Am I in the wrong?

TLDR - Boyfriend won’t come to family bbq because of his strange sleep schedule.

(Edited for clarity)

submitted by /u/untolerabl
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment