About us

Friday, May 26, 2023

I (20M) need to wait a month or two to date the girl I like (19F)

So, I had a fwb situation with someone (19F) who now ended up being in my friend group. It was fine at first but she tended to pressure me into things and make moves when I was drunk or just out of a relationship, and it felt a little off. I didn’t really want to do it a lot of the time. And I realised this and cut things off about 6 months ago. She however still likes me.

The girl I like currently is best friends with this girl I used to have a fwb situation with. The ex-fwb girl is currently changing her depression medication so is having really bad mood swings, and this will probably continue for about the next 6 weeks or so.

I’ve kissed the girl I like a few times and we have really strong feelings for one another, but agreed last night that we can’t sneak around behind my ex-fwb’s back as we are both mates with her (shes part of my friend group and best mates with the new girl). We decided that we would see other people for a while until her medication stuff was sorted, and then we’d speak to her about it and tell her we were going to date. We can’t do it right now because it would be way too much with how the medication is messing with her head.

I’m just not sure whether it’s worth waiting though. I really like this girl, and I don’t really want to see anyone else. I’m just not really sure how to go about this. Any advice is much appreciated, thanks.

TL:DR; the girl I like is best friends with my ex-fwb, who still likes me. She’s changing medication for depression right now and it’s hard for her so we’re waiting before doing anything more serious.

submitted by /u/ImpressiveTea6816
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment