About us

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

I (m26) asked my girlfriend’s (f27) best friend (f26) for a threesome and I’m struggling with an ultimatum

As the above text states. Some context for this story, said friend has taken me on friend dates before and expressed interest in me privately and specifically stated that she would be interested in being a third for a couple sometime. I took this as her asking permission to try it out sometime.

Yesterday, a group of us were day drinking at the lake. When the two of us were alone, girlfriends friend and I took a couple of pictures together and she started telling us about the date she went on the night before (which was with a poly man) and I took that as her wanting to have a threesome with my girlfriend and myself and offered it to her.

The thing is I genuinely don’t remember doing it. I don’t casually drink anymore so when I get drink, it hits extra hard. My first step to fixing this whole problem is to cold turkey drinking. Secondly, I need to explain everything that happened to my girlfriend, but idk how to. Any advice?

tl;dr I asked my girlfriend’s best friend for a threesome. Help.

submitted by /u/MclovinBuddha
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment