About us

Monday, May 15, 2023

My bf (25M) hurt my feelings and he apologized but I (24F) still feel hurt

For context we have been dating for about 6 months and have been serious for 3 and haven’t had any spats until now.

I recently got my wisdom teeth out so I can hardly open my jaw. My boyfriend looks at me and goes “I need you to recover”. I said “It’s because I look like a chipmunk, huh?” he replied with “No, so you can brush your teeth better”…. I instantly had tears in my eyes and brushed my teeth a second time in a row.

He kept saying sorry and hugging me and eventually I told him to just think before he speaks next time and that it’s fine but honestly? That messed me up. I am in so much pain and I have my boyfriend basically telling me my breath stinks.

I’ve already told him how that made me feel, etc but I am still so bothered by it. I hate to rehash things after I said it was fine but I feel so embarrassed and gross now.

TL;DR - I got my wisdom teeth out and my boyfriend told me he wants me to recover soon so I can “brush my teeth better”.

submitted by /u/olives99
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment