About us

Sunday, May 28, 2023

lot’s of built up anger towards bf (m18)

i (f18) have been so mad at my boyfriend (m18) recently. I love him. We’ve been dating for two years and we’re best friends. i’m just getting tired of him doing the same things over and over again, it’s making me start to blow up on him.

there’s always something with his friends. he doesn’t understand why i don’t want him taking 14 yr olds to get nicotine/weed or why it offends me his friends disrespected me. he’ll make jokes i’m not okay with around me, long as his friends are around. he’ll be rude to me just cause my brother is in the room.

he insists on being brutally honest and i don’t wanna hear that i’ve gained weight or that i embarrassed him. or that my outfit sucks

and then i get the sweetest apology known to man with no change because “this is just how i am”

tdlr: getting constantly mad at boyfriend over little things, what do i do?

submitted by /u/lolfisuppose
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment