About us

Monday, May 22, 2023

My GF (21F) of 5 years had a mental episode or something screaming and biting me (M23) I just need some help on if I should stay and help her thru it or call it

So to start my gf has done this before frankly she can be INSANE sometimes. And let me tell you guys right now yes I admit sometimes I can push her to it but I’m only one human being I can’t just shut up and bite my tongue with how she acts sometimes.

So anyways we went on vacation last week and I have been trying my HARDEST to be a good boyfriend and not argue, apologize for things and help her. And she kind of tried until yesterday we went to some flower shop to get flowers and I guess I wasn’t letting her pick what she wanted and we got in a big fight and kept arguing (idk if this matters she was on her period and birth control). But anyways I went to the car becuase she just wouldn’t stop and she gets embarrassing in public.

When she finally gets to the car a hour later I leave cuz she still was blaming me and having attitude and not taking ANY blame. So I guess leaving set her off uncontrollably… she started screaming, biting, kicking around throwing a literal temper tantrum like a toddler. This went on for like 20 mins until she started saying things like fuck you , I hate you , almost spit in my face all types of shit. Then switched to no one cares about me I’m all alone blah blah and then she started BEGGING to go to the mental hospital. So you know what I brought her and was hoping she’d get help for a few days and relazie how she treated me 😂😂😂. nope withen 5 hours I’m backing picking her up and the funny thing is all she does is cry about how bad it was there and doesn’t talk in the car ride home. So eventually I say I’m sorry for the flower thing expecting a apology for how she acted.

And THIS IS WHERE IT REALLY GOT ME. After all that she litterly started FREAKING out again screaming at me how it was still my fault all this and how she went thru so much today.

And then lastly we get home and she starts screaming SO LOUD that a new neighbor from across the apartment complex came knocking on our door asking us to w quiet and then talked to me for like 30 mins and my girlfriend downstairs for a while idk what he was talking to her about. But eventually when me and him were talking she came back and went to sleep.

submitted by /u/InterviewHot
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment