About us

Thursday, May 25, 2023

I (23m) going through break up with (22f) and i need to know if I'm gonna go through the same pain again even though it's been three months

I (23m) was in a one year relationship with (22f) , I was fully attached to her and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, three months ago and after a year of dating she told me she have feelings for someone else and she can't understand herself and why she feels so, so she told me we can't stay together as long as she have these mixed feelings, and we stopped talking but we were still following each other on social media. I was really hurt that she let these feelings stand between us and I decided to move on. For three months I went through tough time trying to heal , i goind the gym and i started working on myself but deep inside i wasn't ready to let go Three months passed but i still miss her everyday and i frequently dream about her, two days ago I saw her story where she put a song that she misses someone really bad and part of me thought it could be me, so i sent her a romantic poem that I missed her too and i want her in my life. She replied that she is in a relationship with the other guy she had feelings for him and she can no longer be in my life by any form and then she asked me to delete all of our pictures together and she deleted my number and removed me from her social media. Now I'm heartbroken again and i need to know if I'm going to go through the same pain again that i had for the last three months or is it going to be easier this time? Do i need three months more to feel okay again ?

Tl;Dr. I went through heartbreak for three months and now i feel I'm back to the same point where my heart got first broken.

submitted by /u/iam_sara_2020
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment