About us

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Why would he now only be looking for casual 26 f 30 m?

I dated this guy for 6 months and in the beginning he was telling me how nice he is and that he cares so much about being a good boyfriend. He had always had a girlfriend from the age of 17, had he had 5 serious relationships before we dated when he was 28, of of which he had been with a woman for 6 years from the age of 17 to 23. He said all his mates try and set him up with their sisters as they know he’d be a good supportive partner

But he never planned or took me on a date, became critical and made me feel unappreciated . His evil dirty looks he gave and how he got annoyed with little things I did with no intention made me feel sad

He dumped me and now he’s on tinder looking for ‘a casual relationship’

Honestly don’t know what I did to this man to think he no longer wants a relationship, but I treated him with care and respect and I was kind and supportive and planned fun things.

tldr embarrassed as even he has had long term relationships and I never have done. It makes me feel like something is wrong with me

submitted by /u/throwraFrequentRow2
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment