About us

Sunday, December 24, 2023

30M and still a virgin and it is weighing on me heavily.

I remain a kissless virgin as 30 years old and it starting to bother me. Never had a relationship or done anything beyone a hug. Primarily due to having incredibly high inhibitions and being pre-occupied with others perception of me.

I've been told I'm quite good looking, and was approached quite frequently in my younger days. I'm 6ft tall, with an athletic build (Gym and training), have my own place etc. I'm confident in my body but not with my personality, it is like an absurd mismatch as I'm quite reclusive and softly spoken.

I've decent enough conversational skills, but have always had major mental hurdles interacting with woman (in therapy). I've literally had a random woman come sit on my lap at a party, and I asked if she would prefer a seat because I was uncomfortable with the situation... People have assumed, and directly told me that I'm gay probably for about 12 years when I'm definitely not.

The problematic thing is for some reason my libido has exponentially increased over the last 2 years, and it is pretty much unbearable to deal with. I'm virtually always frustrated and distracted and having difficulty suppressing it. I'm unsure if this is a psychological phenomenon or hormonal, but it has been pretty crazy.

The positive is this has pushed me out of my comfort zone, I'm a bit more active in pursuit on dating apps. Have been on my first date recently, which unfortunately didn't go anywhere, but was a major milestone for me. It is a slow, mostly unfulfilling process however, given the situation.

I'm also concerned about having to disclose this to any prospective partners. It seems most women will have experience and not be enticed by the idea of having to guide someone. I'd literally have no idea how to escalate or approach things, beyond instinctual actions. Certainly advice is needed?

Tl;dr

  • 30 y/o kissless virgin, with intense libido
  • Have been approached by women but have mental hang-ups and high inhibitions.
  • Stressed about my lack of experience and performance issues. -Strong desire to change situation.
submitted by /u/Maxfly200
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment