About us

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

How to increase boyfriend's cum volume and shoot count?

Hi, I've previously been with a guy whose loads were enormous, not just in volume but also in repetitions (i.e., a lot of sperm would come out at each cumshot, and he would shoot around 7-10 times), which would turn me on like crazy.

My current boyfriend's cock is awesome, but he can barely cum, with an average 2 shoots per orgasm which are dense and do not even shoot out of his cock, but gently flow out of the tip.

I've been with him for 6 months now and I do really love him, but cum for me has always been a favourite in sex. How do I help him increase cum volume and repetitions?

I've tried edging, but it doesn't really work, and he drink less than half a litre per day, don't know if this has any impact.

TLDR: how to increase my boyfriend's cumshots and volume?

submitted by /u/me_wiley
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment