About us

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Can’t decide if I (25F) should reach out to someone (27M) who I saw briefly

About a year ago I matched with someone on bumble, we went on a few dates and where in talking stages. When I broke things off because I started seeing someone else but that ended a couple months later.

We remained friends on Instagram but didn’t talk, until I went on a holiday he commented on my stories and we stared chatting. It was general life discussion stuff, we didn’t discuss meeting up again or anything.

It’s been about a month and a bit since I got back from holiday and I’m wondering if I should reach out to him or if it’s better just to leave it.

Tl;dr Unsure if I should try to rekindle something with someone, when I ended the relationship.

submitted by /u/Either-Arachnid-5955
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment