About us

Saturday, December 9, 2023

The guy(27M) I'm seeing(25F) has hinted at being small. Any tips?

So I'm(25F)seeing a guy(27M) and while we have made out and it's going good in other aspects, he's alluded to him being small and I not sure what to expect and how it might impact things. The next date is at his place for dinner and I don't know how to react if it goes towards that topic or we proceed to the next stage. Of course I don't want to come across as harsh or disrespectful. But to be honest, I'm not sure if I'd be satisfied as well. We're both looking for something long-term and I like spending time with him and we are taking it step by step, but of course sex is a very important element to any relationship and it's not going to work if we're not compatible. I guess I'm just anxious thinking about this.

What I'm expecting here is one, how to react if it's too small in a non offensive way(though I'm always polite) and also if someone has a partner that is small, how has it impacted your relationship.

Tldr: same as title.

submitted by /u/No-Raccoon-3827
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment