About us

Sunday, December 31, 2023

I (26M) am being emotionally blackmailed and threatened by a girl (29F) I started talking to

Started texting with a girl a little less than a month ago and we were hitting it off well but she wanted things to go way too quickly basically telling me how she loves me and cant live without me after not even a month (we have not even had a proper voice chat or seen eye to eye at this point). When I eventually tell her I cant do it because its getting too intense too quickly and I apologize for giving her the wrong expectations she essentially spends a full day threatening to kill herself because I cant return her feelings. This morning I recieved a similar goodbye message telling me I am the reason they will be gone soon before they blocked me.

Obviously it not someone I have known for super long but the whole experience has still been extremely off-putting and distressing especially for someone who struggles with social connections in general and will probably make me not try to form a relationship in the future.

tl;dr Things moved too fast and I couldnt return their feelings at which point they threaten to kill themselves before blocking me.

submitted by /u/Popelip0
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment