About us

Friday, December 1, 2023

Me [40M] with my wife [40F] 10 Years, Redemption from Online Indiscretion, Seeking Guidance/Wisdom from Kind, Married Women on Reddit

I'm generally happy in my marriage, except for constantly getting denied for intimacy in bed (successful only once a month).

Recently, I started communicating with a divorced woman on Reddit. Our conversation began casually like getting to know each other, but eventually, we discussed my marital frustrations related to sex, and the conversation took a NSFW turn a few days ago.

She expressed strong attraction toward me, and she said she hadn't felt like this since her divorce seven years ago.

I believe that I just cheated on my wife even if it's online, and I recognize that this is harmful to my wife, me, and the woman. I've decided to stop.

I'm now asking myself whether to confess to my wife and seek her forgiveness. If I do, I'm not sure how to go about it. Or, considering the risks, is it better to keep this a secret and ensure that it never happens again?

I know I'm a terrible person, but I'm hoping some kind women on Reddit could provide some guidance and wisdom.

Thank you for any insights you can provide.


tl;dr: I cheated online. Should I disclose to my wife? If so how?

submitted by /u/lost-soul-2023
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment