About us

Friday, December 29, 2023

Advice if I should date this guy?

I am a 28 year old girl dating an investment banker! We have been together for 1.5 years now.He is a very nice person but never really spends time. We have not taken a single trip in this whole time. We don’t go on many dates and recently we were in two different countries and he did even video call me on my birthday let alone giving me a gift. I’m unsure if I have to continue dating him? Our parents are forcing us to get married but he’s saying he is not excited about the relationship now as much and that he needs more time to be sure. He is a really nice guy so I’m unsure if I should help him understand or just get the hint and leave him ?

Tl:dr - Should I date a great guy who is well educated but who does not show love or care as much ?

submitted by /u/Lost-Comfort8185
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment