About us

Monday, December 25, 2023

Right person wrong time? 22f/25m)

Tl;dr I (22f) met a guy in Aug and the connection was incredible. He travels for work all over the country but he came back to town numerous times, specifically for me. Recently he came back for a 4 month stint where we were in a honeymoon period, and I loved it!! At the end of the month he told me that he has taken a job in the city, 5 hrs away, that it looks like he will not be coming back anytime soon, and that he doesn’t like long distance. I understand that he wants to stay in once place and that all his friends and family live in the city, so I didn’t put up much of a fight for him. My friends think I have lost the right guy and right now so do I! He hasn’t reached out since he left and I’m terrified that I have let one of the best things to happen to me just walk away. What do I do?

Many thanks a lonely and sad girl

submitted by /u/ThrowRApieceofmess
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment