About us

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Am I anything to him? Im so confused

I (21F) have strong feelings for this guy (25M). Unfortunately i met him 2months ago, 5days before i moved abroad for studies :( When i met him for the first time it felt like i knew him for ages. We have had 10 dates so far. 4 days in a row before i moved. And 7 dates in a row last week when i was visiting home.

When im not around he doesnt text at all. I guess cuz there is no point. Unless i do ofc then he replies. He also never complimented me or expressed his feelings.

But when I was around, he already brought me to his office, introduced me to his colleagues, invited me to his friends hang out, trusted me with his house keys when i slept over and he had to leave early for work, he met my friends, and yeah he did go out with me days in a row...

TL;DR: We met very recently. He treats me like a gf but never unitiated or expressed anything...

submitted by /u/Consistent_Project52
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment