About us

Sunday, November 13, 2022

Is it shallow to want to date only woman with no past?

i think it's insecurity only.

Actually I (25 M) have not been in any relationship due to various reasons primarily my shy, introvert and nerdy nature. In my school I used to be very introverted and didn't talk much to any girl. In my college there were very few girls as I was in an engineering institute though it was a premier institute but gender ratio was very skewed. Now I am very well settled in high paying stable job but I get very anxious whenever I thought about my future partner. Sometimes I think I have missed an important part of life that is being in a relationship, being loved by someone in wake of my career. Now everywhere I see people in relationship, loving each other.

Now when I see people so much in love, caring for each other I think how would they ever forget these loving memories even if they had breakup, now this makes me anxious if i will be in a relationship with any woman having past having these loving memories of years will she ever forget them wouldn't she compare me with her ex and what if she found me lower than that what she expected would she leave me.

Sayings like "first ones are so special" make these feelings much worse and sayings like "you should never ask about the past of any woman" makes me feel paranoid about even starting a conversation with any girl.

I have been very close to my family, I have seen long relationships and I know or at least I think that long term relationships are best, that's why whenever I think about a relationship i think about it as a long term and because of all these reasons i asked on this poll.

I know that even a woman with no past can do anything that I mentioned but it still feels to me more secure

Tl;DR: Feeling insecure because of not having any relationship, need help.

submitted by /u/Inner-Form4437
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment