About us

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Relationship advice

Hi I'm a 15 year old guy and I was just wondering if I could have some advice on getting out of the friend zone, I have only asked out 2 girls before and both said they just wanted to remain as friends and I have respected their decision and still remain as friends to them, and a girl who I have been chatting to for weeks and where I thought I was dropping decent hints towards her she still only sees me as a close friend which she has said many times while she talks about guys she is talking to currently, I just want to know if I'm at fault here and is there anything I can do to fix it

I also value my friendship o have with her so I most likely won't ask her out Thanks

tl/dr need relationship advice on getting out of the friend zone hopefully

submitted by /u/Brickdwall
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment