About us

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Married(37m) in love with my boss(55f)

Okay, here we go... I(37m) have been working for my boss(55f) for 5 years. Very intelligent woman, married, beautiful, mother of 4 and in a wheelchair for 15 years. I haven't stopped thinking about her since the first day I started working with her, I've been living with my wife (36f) for 4 years, we have a son (2), we have a good relationship but I see "us" more and more as a routine, I know that it doesn't help my relationship to always have my boss on my mind, and this surprises me, I've had a healthy dose of relationships, casual sex, friends with benefits and even compared to my current relationship I've never been in love to this extent.

It is planned on January 2nd that I will go to work elsewhere within the organization, a promotion to use my new degree, I have been miserable, I will earn more salary, but I am sad that I will no longer see and talk to her every day, that she wont be confiding things in me, asking me for kisses and hugs when she is sad or when the spinal injury gives her even more pain than usual. I can only imagine myself with this perfectly imperfect woman and my son.

TL;DR - Married in love with a much older women that i can't take out of my minde and it's destroying my relationship.

submitted by /u/Expensive-Cattle-844
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment