About us

Saturday, November 5, 2022

How do I (29f) get my husband (29) to stop being mad over everything?

we have been married for 10 years, I'm feeling stressed to be at home cause every day it's a new verbal argument and it eventually turns into me raising my voice at him and slamming a door in his face. The arguments consist of anything he can complain about like

A Facebook group i belong too to help women catch cheaters.

Having my child's, friends- parent numbers to work out sleep overs and play days for the boys (the man has full custody of his kids, so I have no choice but to have the dad's number) My husband is gone on weekends so i can't have him make the plans.

kids having friends over when Hes not home and i need to ask

someone said I was beautiful, and I replied thank you

an old male coworker from 2014 reached out to me and said it's been a long time it's time to have lunch soon! (I never opened it or responded)

I have male clients, I'm a hairdresser.

I do schoolwork while Hes's home (I'm working on my masters, and he can help me with the kids)

I'm a girl scout leader and boy scout leader (there are no scouts in our area giving my kids a chance to be a part of anything so i stepped up and formed troops)

And i went and signed up as a chaperone for my kindergartener's school trip (they needed more, or they couldn't go.)

Thats only from this week

this morning I blew up as he walked out to go to work when he said about my phone and how he went through it while I was sleeping, and he saw the Facebook group and my old coworker messaged me and it was in spam. I'm not even mad he went through my phone he can look anytime he wants. its the fact of him being mad over something i didn't see or reply to, or being mad at a group I belong to, to help women. How can I get him to stop arguing with me all the time? am i really being that shady like he says?

TL;DR My husband keeps fighting with me on things I feel like are not worth fighting about

submitted by /u/LogicalBreakfast8084
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment