About us

Sunday, November 6, 2022

I've been ghosted [26, f] by a guy [28, m] I fell for and seemed really nice. Stunned and shocked.

I am really lost for words right now and in disbelief. I have experienced various abusive relationships and men who have been quite horrible to me. I met this guy in July who seemed like a dream come true. He was so lovely with a kind heart. Always checking up on me, concerned about how I was and really caring. We spent a lot of time together over the past few months and I couldn't believe that I had finally met a guy who seemed to be genuine and sweet. Well all of a sudden yesterday, I called him and he didn't pick up. I called on no caller ID, he answered and once he heard my voice, he said "I'll call you back I'll call you back" then swiftly hung up. I called later that day and he declined the call. I sent him texts asking if he's okay and he had read all of them with no response.

I am really shocked because this is very unlike him and I am confused. I don't recognise him and I feel as if it's a different person. I thought that I had finally found the one and then it came to this. I am very hurt right now and trying to stop myself from crying. Has anyone ever experienced this before? I don't know how I can recover from this and trust a man ever again. I've lost all faith and hope. Late last year a guy I thought was nice disappeared too, and it's happened all over again. I don't know how to process this :(

TL;DR Have been ghosted out of nowhere by a man I fell for and thought was really sweet and caring to me. Shocked and hurt. We haven't had any problems or arguments. How to heal?

submitted by /u/Throwaway173897
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment