About us

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Help me(m22) pls, I can't stop thinking about her (f20)

I am suffering emotionally. I've been single for the past month, and I definitely have moved on from the end of the relationship. The problem here is that even though I'm not dwelling on the sad ending of my past relationship, I'm stuck on this wonderful lady I've known for a little over a year.

She's more than a lady, she's a DEAR friend of mine, whose conversations, attention, and time I can't ever seem to get enough of. In my bed on sleepless nights, I drift between various thoughts in my head; the thought of me being her man is a recurring one, and one I can't seem to suppress. I started folding origami cranes when I'm lost in thought about her. It's hardly been two weeks and I'm averaging 2 cranes a day.

I know there's a "no-date" window when it comes to recently single people, plus I KNOW that I need to focus on myself. All I can say is, it'll be months before I can see her in person; if she ends up in a relationship before then, no matter my circumstances, I will be HURT. I would be supportive, however.

I'm writing this post so I can avoid the urge to text her. It used to be that I could talk to her freely and look forward to chatting again. Now I fear she'll grow tired of me and will no longer want me as a friend. Once I find the date of when I get to see her again, it'll be marked on the calendar. Until then, I'll treasure her in my memory and in any brief conversation we have; so that when the time comes I can treasure her in person, like I couldn't do when we first met over a year ago.

Its times like these I hope to God women aren't lying to me about the friendzone being a myth.

TLDR: I have a massive crush on a distant friend. I cannot stop thinking about her; I know I'll see her in person soon. I just hope I can see her soon enough so I can tell her.

submitted by /u/blklt
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment