About us

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Guy(M30) I'm(F26) seeing/working with told me he never felt like this before now ghosted me

I'm (F26) seeing a guy from work (M30). From the day we saw each other we couldn't stop flirting, after a month I asked for his number as he was keep going hot and cold. I knew he was/will be flaky, but I only wanted sexual relationship, so I didn't care.

Texting between us were quiet intense first week (sexting included). He knew what I wanted, but he asked me to take things slow as he wanted to get to know me better. Anyway he isn't into texting or social media so we'd chat for a bit, but every day, and I wasn't mad about it, because me too I'm not that much into texting, and we started going out.

I think important fact I met quiet a few friends of his, I also was introduced as a friend as we just started going out recently.

During the last outing a few days ago we fell out a few times...

Once for something silly and we laughed at it. The second time we fell out because he said something between the lines while we were kissing and getting touchy that he is in demand and that the same evening he received a message from a girl who wanted to sleep with him. I asked him why he's telling me that because it just ruined my mood. He said that from the day I asked his number he rejected every girl as he is serious about me/us. He apologized saying "he had a life before me", and he understand it wasn't the right thing to say....

After a few more drinks he started to talk about my living situation (I still live with my ex as he can't move out because of the finances and difficult housing situation). I said it was not the right time or place to talk about it as both of us were quite drunk and in public, but he kept pushing and asking about our possible future.

I like this guy, but I don't like his lifestyle, and he knows it. I tried to explain my point of view, but he got offended even though he said that I'm right and he likes my honesty also he added that I read him like book. He got emotional during our conversation, he started to tell me about his childhood and that all the men he was surrounded by lived like he does now. He said that he needs someone to change for, as he won't do it for himself. Also, he asked me how he could prove it to me. I just told him If I could see that his behaviour would change towards excessive partying, I'd like to be with him. I was truthful as he was and I told him back how much I liked him.

The next morning I sent him a message saying sorry if by any chance I hurted his feelings as it wasn't my intention also I added that I wanted to see him again, and just to get to know him better.

He texted me back saying that he was glad I was honest and that everything I said was true and that's why he felt shit. He said he want to carry on seeing me, and that he is going back to sleep. I responded with a smile emoji. Now is more than 2 days, he didn't text me, I didn't texted him. Tomorrow I suppose to see him at work, and I don't know what to do. During our last outing, he said 100 times how much he is into me, and that he never felt like this about anyone the way he feels about me. Keep in mind he is 30, and never had a serious relationship. He keep saying that he want to settle down and how much he likes my personality and me in general. Is he ghosting me now I don't understand.

TL;DR I'm seeing a guy from work. We were hanging out, drinking and having fun and he had a melt down, about his feelings towards me. I was honest with him why our future as a couple is questionable, he agreed with what I said, he also said that he want to prove me that he can change. Now he ghosted me for the last two days.

submitted by /u/raudonaarbata
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment