About us

Monday, February 19, 2024

Am I (25F) overreacting if I am anxious that my guy (24M) has a dummy account where he accepted friend requests from a few random hot girls but he “never flirted with anyone using the account”?

I’m aware of my guy’s dummy account (he used a fictional character’s name) that he created when his main Facebook account got banned for 3 days for some reason in 2021. I found out he had a few random hot girls as friends on the dummy account all because one day I saw those random girls as Facebook’s Friend Suggestions and his dummy account was a mutual friend.

He rarely used the dummy account after he got his main account back.

But today, I saw him online using the dummy account, and when I chatted him there, he immediately unfriended and blocked me saying he needs to use the dummy account for a business in which he needs to protect his identity.

Now he’s insisting that he isn’t doing anything wrong and that he removed all friends from that account. He even defended himself further saying he never added the random girls — he only accepted their friend requests. I am anxious now and I pointed out that he wouldn’t accept those girls if he really didn’t have any plans to flirt.

He said I am just overreacting.

Am I?

TL;DR My guy has a dummy Facebook account where he became friends with random hot girls. I pointed out that he wouldn’t accept those girls if he really didn’t have any plans to flirt.

He said I am just overreacting.

Am I?

submitted by /u/_whoneeds1
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment