About us

Friday, February 23, 2024

I (26M) don't know if feelings have changed with me and friend (21F) Should I talk to her about it?

I (26M) asked this girl (21F) out who is my friend through a phone call. I said "hey would you be down to hang out one on one ever?" she said yeah. then I said "like a date?" and she said "I'll have to get back to you on that" . Then later she texted me saying "i appreciate you asking me it's very sweet, but I think we should be friends hope we can keep hanging". This was months ago. Now, I feel like I'm getting signs feelings changed. She laughs at everything I say and do, she takes a lot of pictures/videos of me, she keeps touching my shoulder when I make her laugh, she teases and make fun of me a ton and then will say just kidding, she always stands or sits next to me and if I don't have anywhere to sit she'll tell me to just sit on the arm rest of her chair, she talks about being bad with guys, showed me DMS from some guy who has been asking her out since June, she looks at me a lot and smiles when I'm around, and we both have clinical together in nursing school and one day during clinical she kept having me follow her everywhere delivering food when she could easily do it herself, Also, whenever a girl responds to me she'll be like "oh she's so into you", and I just get the feeling that her feelings changed and my feelings for her only grew and don't know If I should bring it up again or leave it since I already asked months ago.

TLDR - Asked girl out who is my friend and got told we should be friends but I'm getting the feeling that her feelings changed.

submitted by /u/ThrowRA8773
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment