About us

Thursday, February 8, 2024

For those of you who continued a long term relationship with someone you initially felt you were sexually incompatible with. Do you feel you made the right decision?

I (M31) have met an amazing girl (F27). We're not quite exclusive just yet but she ticks all the long term qualities I'm looking for in a SO. Except there's one problem. I don't feel we're quite "compatible" in the bedroom.. it's hard to describe but essentially it's always a very awkward experience whenever we become intimate. Without going into too much detail I struggle with her lack of "ques" as she's very quiet and not vocal at all about the things she likes when we're in the heat of moment.

She always tells after the after the fact she enjoys what we do but as someone who's a little more use to being with people who give a bit more feedback while things are happening, I'm really struggling to not feel like I'm doing a shit job which is starting to mess with me mentally. We've been trying to communicate about all this but there's been little improvement so far.

I'm worried that if things don't improve long term and I commit to this girl that I won't have a very fulfilling sex life and I'm concerned this may create some kind of resentment (which of course wouldn't be her fault. She's just being who she is).

For the record I don't look at her as just an object. I really enjoy taking care of her, taking her out, cooking her dinners etc.. I guess I'm just a little more use to a bit of a spark in the bedroom.

Has anyone here ever stuck it out with a partner long term with some doubt they might not be fully "satisfied" down the road? Do you regret your decision? Any advice is appreciated.

TLDR: Met an amazing girl. Not quite feeling things in the bedroom. Considering committing to her long term but worried I may have an unsatisfied sex life with her down the road and may regret my decision.

submitted by /u/Yeah_Naah_Yeah
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment