About us

Monday, February 5, 2024

Am I being delusional?

My(19M) friend(20F) told me that I'm too possessive of her. We have known each other for 2 years.

I told her that I don't like her talking too much with other people. While I realise this is a little unhealthy, I can't do anything about these feelings.

She's in the college council, so she has to interact with a lot of other people. She assures me that I'm closest to her in college, I don't really believe that.

It's concerning to me that she can easily make me do anything she says.

I didn't talk to her or even look at her for 2 weeks when I felt that she was behaving a little differently towards Me. But I caved in with a single word from her.

Now I'm feeling like shit again and don't want to talk to her.

I not very good at any type of relationships, I'm a very childish and jealous person. I listen to advise from others but, i doesn't matter, my brain doesn't accept anything that it doesn't like.

What do I do? How do I change?

Tl;Dr: I'm delusional about people and need help.

submitted by /u/Otherwise-Slip-9086
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment