About us

Thursday, February 1, 2024

I (31f) found out that my bf (30m) got a happy ending massage

We have been dating for 7 years now and living together for 3 years. And I recently found out that he got a happy ending massage a year ago.

Talked him about it and asked how could he do that to me knowing my past trauma with cheating (parents cheated, got left and cheated by baby daddy).

He told me that his friends/coworkers went there before and keep talking about it so he got curious what it is about and went there. And said he only did the handjob, nothing else.

I am devastated and broken and I don’t know what should I do. I think I am in state of shock that up until now I can’t believe that he was able to do that.

He is a nice guy, and a good stepdad. I know he loves me but I felt disgusted and shattered. I don’t know what to do.

I know I don’t want to break up with him but it is so hard for me to even look at him. Though he told me this is the only time be did it. And this is the first time and last time. And promised me he will prove and show me how much he loves me and how sorry he was.

TL;DR caught bf of 7 years got a happy ending massage and hid it from me for a year. Asked why he did that, told me he was curious because his friends went there and keeps talking about it

submitted by /u/ParticularTie6711
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment