About us

Sunday, February 18, 2024

My (32 M) gf (26F) (ex) cheated on me with a white guy who is supposedly her bf now. Should I ask her if she cheated on me before this also?

We were in live in relationship since past two years. She was the love of my life. It's been 4 months since breakup and I'm devastated to be the understatement. I would prefer to die than bear this pain.

Anyway, she went to Europe for further studies. Did her first year, came back to me for three months break from university, we fought and everything and she was very hard on me during that time, but I knew she was always problematic but she's my baby and I tried to make it as best for her as it can be. She went back for second year, and after 15 days fought with me for no reason and told me that I'm worst bf and everything and she's going to go out on dates there now. After 7 days she posted on Instagram a photo with this new guy calling him love of her life.

She says that she did it all after she fought with me and told me we broke up. I told her she cheated on me, but except for above excuse once or twice she never denied it. She'll cheat is the last thing I expected from her.

Now I'm thinking if she cheated on me before as well. When she was in Europe in first year. Should I ask her this? I wanna know because I would like to know the truth and get a closure, otherwise I'll die in pain. But is it okay to ask this? Will it yield any result?

I am still the nicest to her, and we are in touch. Should I just ask her. I came here to ask you guys because I'm very high and I'm not trusting my judgement at the moment.

tl;dr - she cheated on me when we broke up. I wanna know if she cheated before as well.

submitted by /u/CautiousSuit165
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment