About us

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Finally moving out of my bfs house! help?

I already know this should go elsewhere, however I don't have enough karma to post so here goes nothing... I finally made the decision to move out of this very toxic household. I have separated with my boyfriend, now trying to make it on my own. He is gone today and I need to rent a truck to finish moving my things out. However, I'm short about $70. If anyone can help, you have no idea how much that would mean to me. I've been in this relationship for 9 years and I'm finally doing what should've been done a long time ago. Anything will help. Thank you!🤞 $kjay848

tl;dr moving on from a abusive relationship and need a little help.

submitted by /u/itsunnyout848
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment