About us

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Need advice on my relationship

Its been about 5 or so months since we started talking. We’ve had many abusive drunk fights, she once punched me in the head while I was driving and tried to swerve my car off the road (I know I should have already left). Even just writing this down makes me realize that I should have left long ago, but now I’m feeling stuck and scared of what will happen if I try to leave. She doesn’t try to understand my pain whatsoever, we have both called each-other awful names. She seems to constantly play victim which enrages me, but then love bombs me while I’m sleeping with texts. I’ve made a lot of mistakes as well but it seems I’m the only one who is truly apologetic.

She’s also threatened to stalk me if we break up and makes comments that I can’t break up with her.

I’m struggling here, this is the same girl who constantly says I’m the love of her life and have treated her better than all of her exes. She has said she wants to have a kid with me since the first few weeks we started talking. It’s very hard for me to give that up because all I want is a family.

I’m spending every day strsssed and feeling much lower than before the relationship started.

Someone please help me, I want to believe that she can change and we will be a happy couple. But the other half wants to run away. I’m feeling codependent at this point. Any advice is much appreciated.

I know most of you are going to say leave but if anyone has any insight to whether this possibly could get better I would really appreciate it.

TLDR: My gf seems to be abusive, I want her to change, it’s been months of constant trauma and my mind feels scrambled. Desperately need advice.

submitted by /u/goodmaritimes
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment